There are a variety of ways for patients on long-term medication to order repeat prescriptions.
- By hand - drop your computerised repeat slip in the box provided in reception, having clearly marked the items required on the right hand side of the slip. If the surgery is closed put it through the letterbox.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By fax - to 01285 641562
- Online - simply follow the link to complete a one-off registration (for over 16 only - for 15 years and under please see paragraph below).
- Via the chemist - Boots, Chesterton, Hortons and The Laurels are happy to bring your prescription requests to the surgery on a daily basis. Simply leave your completed request at the chemist.
- If you have some medication that isn't on your repeat list, you can use this form Click here to request it, this form would need to be dropped in to one of our surgeries.
You can either pick up your prescription from the surgery or the local chemists will collect it and have the drugs ready for you at the chemist. You need to indicate on the form which chemist you require the prescription to be sent to.
Please allow 48 working hours for prescriptions to be processed or up to 72 hours if collecting from the chemist.
Remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
There is a pharmacy 150 yards from the Chesterton Lane surgery. Also, there are daily collections of prescriptions by all the pharmacies in the town. Several pharmacies will deliver if asked.
There is a pharmacy within 25 yards of the South Cerney surgery (early closing Saturday afternoon).
We dispense at the Kemble surgery and most patients who attend there may collect their prescriptions at the time of their consultation - please ask the receptionist.
The nearest pharmacy to The Royal Agricultural College is in Chesterton Lane.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications. A reminder of when this is due should appear on your repeat ordering slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Repeat Prescriptions for 15 year olds and under
To order your repeat medicaiton please include your name, address and Date of Birth and FULL details of the medication you require and where you would like to collect your medication from, to the following email email@example.com
This is a repeat prescription ordering service only and staff are not able to reply to emails. We have made this as secure as possible but confidentiality breaches can occur. The practice cannot be held responsible for information sent using this method.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are 16 years old and over please register with Patient Access via the Repeat Prescription box on the Home Page, if you use this email your request will not be processed.